The Fox Lake Public Library is looking for a logo that captures our vision and place in the community. We are excited to challenge the Library’s most creative patrons to compete for the best Library logo.
- The contest is open to anyone who is a Fox Lake Public Library cardholder or a resident of the city of Fox Lake, WI.
- You must follow the logo submission guidelines.
- You may submit more than one entry.
- Deadline for entries is July 27, 2022.
- The winning logo will be decided on September 6, 2022.
Click here for submission guidelines and logo entry form
Summer Reading sign up for children and adults starts June 13! A list of Wednesday and Thursday events and activities can be found on the Calendar
Big shout out to the businesses and community members for supporting the program (in no particular order):
Fox Lake American Legion,
Global Tech Environmental,
Wisco Oil LLC,
Electronic Components & Services, Inc
The Boathouse Pub and Eatery,
Riverstone Machine LLC,
Fox Lake Chamber of Commerce,
Sam’s Auto Repair,
Karen’s Hip-Hop Diner
and the Orkasinski family.
With the help from these gracious donors, we have an array of grand prizes to give away to registered readers. Stop in to see the display of prizes!